Summer Chills Take the Stage at The Alley with CLUE
SHOW WILL RUN THROUGH AUGUST 28, 2022
SUMMER CHILLS IS BACK–A SLEUTH-LOVERS PLAY
It’s a dark and stormy night, and you’ve been invited to a dinner party. Murder and blackmail are on the menu when six guests assemble at Boddy Manor for a night they’ll never forget… if they make it out alive. Was it Mrs. Peacock in the study with the knife? Or Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench? Based on the hit movie and the classic board game, Clue is the ultimate whodunit that will leave you dying of laughter and keep you guessing until the final twist.
ABOUT THE PLAY
- BASED ON THE SCREENPLAY BY JONATHAN LYNN
- WRITTEN BY SANDY RUSTIN
- ADDITIONAL MATERIAL BY HUNTER FOSTER AND ERIC PRICE
- BASED ON THE PARAMOUNT PICTURES MOTION PICTURE
- BASED ON THE HASBRO BOARD GAME CLUE
- DIRECTED BY BRANDON WEINBRENNER
- BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT WITH THE ARACA GROUP, WORK LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, AND MICHAEL BARRA/LIVELY MCCABE ENTERTAINMENT
- HUBBARD THEATRE
Clue is 90 minutes long, with no intermission.
The comedy, murder-mystery Clue contains violence, mild language, and some sexual innuendo. To learn more about the content of this show, please click here for our content advisory page.
Clue also uses lighting and strobe effects.
TICKETS & MORE INFORMATION
For tickets, visit www.alleytheatre.org/?perf_load_no=7902.
For more information, please visit www.alleytheatre.org/plays/production-detail/clue.
Photos by Lynn Lane