The MAKEUP SHOW HOUSTON to Deliver Exclusive Skincare Brands and Speakers
Mario Badescu, Elvis + Elvin, TwinMedix, Perricone MD and more will premier top skincare favorites and offer exclusive deals
The Makeup Show is a two-day only event heading to the Houston area on March 23rd and 24th.
Find two days full of new beauty brands and keynotes focusing on the hottest beauty trends and skincare.
The demand for perfect skin is at an all-time high, and The Makeup Show has zoned in on this trend to showcase top skincare favorites and classes.
Below is a sneak peek on some of the featured skincare brands and seminars attendees will find on the show floor in just a few weeks:
FEATURED SKINCARE BRANDS:
● Perricone MD – Known for being a holistic three-tiered skincare and wellness system, Perricone MD has created products with some of the most powerful ingredients on the planet and are New York Time’s best selling products! This is a booth you won’t want to miss.
● Elvis + Elvin – Created in 2014 by NYC-based esthetician and herbal medicine guru Victoria Leung. With natural ingredients and cutting edge technology Elvis + Elvin Skincare has been become a very known brand in the skincare industry.
● Mario Badescu Skin Care – With over 50 years in the industry, Mario Badescu has been the go-to brand for acne solutions, anti-aging and sensitive skin. Known for their simple, gentle and effective skincare this is a brand you will need to check out.
● TwinMedix – Dedicated for creating pure, professional and advanced formulas for the daily care and protection of your skin. TwinMedix will be premiering their top products at the two day Houston show.
FEATURED SKINCARE EDUCATION:
● Celebrity Skin by Pati Dubroff – In this keynote, Pati Dubroff will discuss the process for perfecting skin and complexion by demonstrating techniques and “foundations” of building a look and the journey that has made her the artist she is today.
● Perfect Skin by Felicia Walker – Practice under the guidance of an expert to address all skin care concerns including rosacea, acne and scarring and figure out the best products for artists to carry in their professional makeup kit.
● Complexion Perfection by Yvonne MacInnis – Makeup artists need to be more proficient in analyzing their clients skin, identifying issues and taking immediate action in skin preparation. This session will take an intensive look at the options available for skin care and complexion.
One-day tickets are $45. Two-day tickets are $62. The Makeup Show will be held at the Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria.
To register, go to www.themakeupshow.com/register.